Office Reinstall – Microsoft office is a software suite includes several applications, which helps to simplify the tasks. The office can be used offline or online, both ways give you the right to access the office applications. In order to use office online, you need to sign in to Microsoft account. If you do not have a Microsoft account then you need to create one. Microsoft designed several tools, which makes the tasks easy for the users. Office 365, Office Home & student 2016, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016 etc are the various tools developed by the Microsoft.
Microsoft Office online gives you the ease of accessing or editing the documents online from anywhere. For accessing the documents and to edit them online, you just need an internet connection on your device and a Microsoft account. Microsoft account offers you the freedom to use the Microsoft Office online and to manage your Office product subscription or renewal. Office account can be accessed from the Mobile devices as well, by just visiting the link office.com/setup.
There are so many reasons which lead you to the Reinstallation of your office product on your systems, such as upgradation of the Operating System, Renewal of the subscription, and Failure of the Office setup. To reinstall the Office setup on your system, it is required to have the Microsoft account and Office product key. Office product key can be found in the mailbox of your registered email id or on the back of the Office product key retail card.
Office retail card can be purchased from the nearby retail store or the retail website. And in order to access the product key, scratch the retail card from the back side. To register or upgrade the Office product online, the product key is very essential. In case of Office reinstall, you need to remove the previously installed version of Office from your system.
Steps to Remove or Uninstall the Office – Office Reinstall:
In case of Windows 7:
- Click the start button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select the Control Panel, Under Programs click Uninstall a program.
- Now from the list, select the product, which you want to uninstall.
- Click uninstall, and then restart your device.
- This will finish the Un-installation process.
In case of Windows 8, 8.1, or 10:
- Right click the start button, and select the Control Panel from the menu.
- Click Programs, and then Click Uninstall a program.
- Now you need to select the product, which you want to remove, from the list of software.
- After selecting the product, click Uninstall.
- Now restart your device and then reinstall the Office again.
In case of Mac OSx:
- Click on the Finder and then go to the Applications.
- Select the name of your Office product and right click.
- Now click Move to trash.
- If you want to remove the application from the Dock then,
- Select the Office product then press and hold ctrl and click.
- Now select Options and then Remove from Dock.
- Now restart your Mac to finish the un-installation process.
After successful un-installation of the Office product from the system, Now you can visit office.com/setup for the Norton Reinstall. To Reinstall the Office product on your system, you need to follow some basic steps given below.
Steps to download and Reinstall the Office product:
- Visit office.com/setup and sign in to your account, using your registered email id and password.
- If you do not have a Microsoft account then create a new account.
- If you are registering the Office product for the first time then you have entered the Office product key.
- Which came along with the Office product.
- You can find the Product key on the retail card or in your mailbox.
- If you have already registered your product then you do not require the Office product key to reinstall the product.
- Now click install to start the download of the Office product.
- Click Run or Save File according to your web browser, and start the Office installation process.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
- Click Finish or close, and start using your application.
In case of any query or issue during the Office Reinstall, you can directly contact us at Microsoft Support or visit us at office.com/setup, and we will provide you the support.