Download Microsoft Office Setup 2013 Free – Unable to download Office 2013 online? Getting “Something went wrong ” error at the time of installation of office setup 2013 on your system. If yes, then here we are going to discuss some troubleshooting steps, which will help you to resolve the error and learn that how to download office 2013.
Getting this error is very common during the office setup, but it is resolvable. By following the basic troubleshooting steps you can find the cause of the error and resolve it. If required, you can download the Microsoft office setup 2013 again by visiting office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions. You can try to restart your system to resolve the error. If restarting the system does not resolve the issue then use the control panel to repair your version of office.
Step by step procedure to resolve “something went wrong” error:
For Windows 7 or Vista:
- Click start button on the bottom left corner, select control panel and then click Programs and Features.
- Now select uninstall a program, Click the office program which you want to repair and click change.
- Select Online repair and click repair, when prompted.
- Now follow the on screens instructions to finish the process.
- You can now check whether problem gets fixed or not.
For Windows 8, 8.1 or 10:
- Right click on the start button from the bottom left corner of the screen now select Control panel.
- Go to a category then click Programs.
- Select Uninstall a program and right click on the name of office product which you want to repair, then click change.
- Now select online repair and click repair, when prompted.
- To complete the process, follow the on-screen instructions.
If above mentioned does not resolve the error then try to uninstall and reinstall office 2013.
Steps to uninstall Office 2013:
- Right-click on the bottom left corner of the screen then select Control panel.
- Under category, click the program and then select uninstall a program.
- Now right click on the office product which you want to remove, click uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the un-installation process.
- Restart the system, when prompted.
After restarting the system try to download the office setup online. To download the Microsoft office setup 2013 free, you need to have a product key if you are not already registered.
Steps to download Microsoft office setup 2013 free:
- Go to office.com/myaccount or com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click install to download the setup and then click run.
- Now sign in again, if required and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Enter the office product key, when prompted.
- After successful installation, check for the latest updates, click Update Now if not up to date.
- Now you can start using your copy of office 2013.
By following the above steps you will be able to resolve “Something went wrong” error and also download Microsoft office setup 2013 free. If the problem still persists then contact Microsoft Office Support For more help and information.