Download Office 2010 with Product key – Office 2010 available as a one time purchase for one use on a single PC. If you want to install office 2010 on your system then you can use CD or download the drivers online. We are going to describe the entire procedure so that you can learn to download and activate your copy of office.
Office 2010 introduced so many striking changes. In PowerPoint 2010, you can insert the videos into an integrated player. You can download and install your version of office through online or offline mode.
Steps to download and activate Office 2010 with product key:
- If you have the CD of office 2010 with product key:
- Insert office 2010 CD into the CD ROM of your computer and run the setup.
- If setup wizard doesn’t start automatically then open the drive and click Setup.exe.
- Enter the product key without hyphen (-) from the back side of the CD, when prompted.
- Check the box, and click accept on the Microsoft Software license agreement.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
- Now activate your copy of office 2010 to get access to the complete functionality.
- To activate go to file, select help and click Activate product key.
If you want to download office 2010 with product key:
- To download office 2010 with the product key, go to microsoft.com and enter a valid product key in the required field, then click verify.
- After the successful verification of product key, select language from the drop-down.
- Click the download link to download office 2010.
- After the completion of download, run the setup.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account, if required.
- Now follow the on screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Now check for the latest updates. Click Update Now if not up to date.
- Office 2010 is now ready to use.
If unable to find the Product key then go to office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount and login with your Microsoft account to see your Office product key.
By following the above mentioned steps you will be able to download and install Office 2010 with product on your PC. If still facing the same issue then contact Microsoft office support for more help and information related to version of Office @Office Setup Activation.